The properties shown are the results of a specific search. You can modify that search to customize your needs.
Weston Oaks Subdivision | Homes For Sales | Potranco Rd | NISD | Northwest San Antonio | 78245 | RE/MAX North- San Antonio | Les Mauck Realtor | 210-872-0579
Interested in Buying?
In your Pre-Approval Process, I will:
1. E-mail you a check list of information we need to get you approval.
2. Follow up phone call to complete you mortgage application and review your scenario.
3. Meet face-to-face to review your financing options and what's important to you about your home mortgage.
4. Help you select the program that best suits your financial profile and goals.
With our Clear and Open Communications, I will:
1. Go over the cost & payment estimates on all mortgage programs of interest you receive from the mortgage company.
2. Call you weekly to check in dicuss the home search process.
3. You can feel free to call any time to review current market conditions and answer any questions you may have.
4. Sent and give you expert advise on market conditions to help you determine the best time to lock your interest rate.
5. Refer you to a Lender Mortgage Agent, if you haven't already chosen one.
In theNegotiate and Structure the Purchase, I will:
1. Provide you with an updated cost and payment sheets for the specific properties you are interested in.
2. Provide an approval letter, from your martgage company, for each offer you make to create a solid transaction that will close on time without any surprises.
3. Once you chose the Home Inspection Company, set up the home inspection appointment and review the report with you.
With myComplete Transaction Management, I will:
1. Manage all the details of your purchase transaction on a daily basis.
2. Stay on top of all financing matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes in a timely fashion and with as little stress as possible.
In my Client Appreciation Program, I will:
1. You'll receive valuable information from me in the mail and via email on a monthly basis to keep you educated and informed.
2. Consider me your source of referrals for all types of real estate needs, whether related to your mortgage process or not. I have partnered with outsatanding professionals who would be happy to serve you.
Interested in Selling?
If you want to sell your property, my RE/MAXNorth - San Antonioyard sign attracts those in the home buying process. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
My Total Exposure Marketing Plan
Property Enhancement to maximize the value of your home with:
1. Written Home Enhancement Checklist.
2. Recommendations for minor repairs and improvements to help sell your property for the highest price possible.
3. Access to a list of the most reliable and dependable home improvement workers in the market place.
Marketing Plan and Staging for your Home
1. Competitively price your home based on current market analysis.
2. Optimize conditions and viewing of the home.
3. Promptly prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
4. Promote your property to my extensive database.
5. Network with the top producing agents to show your home.
6. Create maximum exposure for your property.
7. Tap into my Nationwide Referral Network.
In-Depth Market Analysis
1. A thorough inspection and assessment of your property location, style and condition.
2. A written Fair Market Evaluation of your property and explanation of the optimal pricing strategy of your home.
3. An estimate of expenses and costs to show you the net proceeds when your sale is complete.
4. Weekly update, via email, you with Sellers Report generated in a professional real estate software.
Clear and Open Communication
1. You'll receive a copy of the MLS printout to review for accuracy.
2. I'll call you weekly to report showing activity and give you buyer feedback.
3. We'll meet periodically to review market conditions and adjust our marketing strategy as needed to get your home sold.
Negotiating and Structuring the Sale
1. Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration via phone, email or in person. Answer any questions, you have regarding the offers..
2. Qualify prospective buyers and research their lending options to increase the likelihood that they can secure financing.
3. Negotiate the strongest terms to create a solid transaction that will close on time without any surprises and add the maxmum benefit to you.
Complete Transaction Management
1. Manage all the details of your real estate transaction on a daily basis.
2. Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closed in a timely fashion and with as little stress as possible.
The Client Appreciation Program
Service Before, During and After the sale.
1. Even after your closing, I'll be there to assist you with all your real estate needs.
2. You'll be receiving valuable information in the e-mail on a monthly basis.
3. Consider me your source for referrals for all types of real estate businesses.