The properties shown are the results of a specific search. You can modify that search to customize your needs.
Weston Oaks Subdivision | Homes For Sales | Potranco Rd | NISD | Northwest San Antonio | 78245 | RE/MAX Realty Advantage | Les Mauck Realtor | 210-872-0579
Interesting on buying a Home in this wonderful subdivision ?
Interesting on up grading your Home ?
The Pre-Approval Process
1. I'll email you a check list of information we need to get you approval.
2. We'll have afollow up phone call to complete you mortgage application and review your scenario.
3. We'll meet face-to-face to review your financing options and what's important to you about your home mortgage.
4. I'll help you select the program that best suits your financial profile and goals.
Clear and Open Communications
1. You'll receive cost & payment estimates on all mortgage programs of interest.
2. I'll call you weekly to check inand see how your home search process is going.
3. We"ll speak periodically over the phone to review current market conditions and answer any questions you may have.
4. You'll receive expert advise on market conditions to help you determine the best time to lock your interest rate.
5. I can also refer you to an mortgage agent if you haven't already chosen one.
Negotiate and Structure the Purchase
1. Provide updated cost andpaument sheets for the specific properties you are interested in.
2. Provide an approval letter foreach offer you maketo create asolid transaction that will close on time without anysurprises.
3. Once you chose the Home Inspection Company, set up the Home inspection appointment and review the report with you.
Complete Transaction Management
1. Manage all the details of your purchase transaction on a daily basis.
2. Stay on top of all financing matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes in a timely fashion and with as little stress as possible.
Client Appreciation Program
1. After your closint, I'll be there to assist you with all your lending needs.
2. You'll receive valuable information from me in the mail and via email on a monthly basis to keep you educated and informed.
3. Consider me your source of referrals for all types of real estate needs, whether related to your mortgage process or not. I have partnered with compentent professionals who would behappy to serve you.
Interested in Selling ?
If you want to sell your property, my RE/MAX Realty Advantage yard sign attracts those in the home buying process. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
My Total Exposure Marketing Plan
Property Enhancement to maximize the value of your home with
1. Written Home Enhancement Checklist.
2. Recommendations for minor repairs and improvements to help sell your property for the highest price possible.
3. Access to a list of the most reliable and dependable home improvement workers in the market place.
Marketing Plan for your Home
1. Competitively price your home.
2. Optimize conditions and viewing ofthe home.
3. Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
4. Proactively promote property to my database.
5. Network with the best agents in the area.
6. Create maximum exposure for your property.
7. Tap into my Nationwide Referral Network.
In-Depth Market Analysis
1. A thorough inspection and assessment of your property location, style and condition.
2. A written Fair Market Evaluation of your property and explanation of the optimal pricing strategy of your home.
3. An estimate of epenses and costs to show you the net proceeds when your sale is complete.
Clear and Open Communication
1. You'll receive a copy ofthe MLS printout to review for accuracy.
2. I'll call you weekly to report showing activity and give you buyer feed back.
3. We'll meet periodically to review market conditions and adjust our marketing strategy as needed to get your home sold.
Negotiating and Structuring the Sale
1. Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
2. Qualify prospective buyers and research their lending options to increase the likelihood that they can secure financing.
3. Negotiate the strongest terms to create a solid transaction that will close on time without any surprises.
Complete Transaction Management
1. Manage all the details of your real estate transaction on a daily basis.
2. Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closed in a timely fashion and with as little stress as possible.
The Client Appreciation Program
Service before, during and after the sale.
1. Even after your closing, I'll be there to assist you with all your real estate needs.
2. You'll be receiving valuable information in the mail on a monthly basis.
3. Consider me your source of referrals for all types of real estate businesses.